Collected by Peter Zwick
Peter Zwick′s Wishlist
MKTS Building, Flat No: 5, PO Box: 1089,, Norzin Lam,, Thimphu, Bhutan
Bhutan, the untouched kingdom in the himalaya, The Country with still 70% covered under virgine forest, only country in the world without traffic lights, country filled with its tradition and culture. To explore more on Bhutan, book your holiday...
It's kind of sad really, and I know that it makes things rough on my traveling companion, but I am motion intolerant. And not a little bit- a LOT motion intolerant. I spend the bulk of my travels with one of those extremely toxic patches behind my...
Paro bhutan, satsam chorten, Paro, Bhutan
I visited Bhutan in the Spring of 2010, and had the opportunity to climb the mountain trail to Tiger's Nest. Tiger's Nest is a Buddhist sacred site and temple complex, located on a cliff 900 meters above the Paro Valley. To get to this popular...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked