Collected by Peter Zwick
Peter Zwick′s Wishlist
MKTS Building, Flat No: 5, PO Box: 1089,, Norzin Lam,, Thimphu, Bhutan
Bhutan, the untouched kingdom in the himalaya, The Country with still 70% covered under virgine forest, only country in the world without traffic lights, country filled with its tradition and culture. To explore more on Bhutan, book your holiday...
It's kind of sad really, and I know that it makes things rough on my traveling companion, but I am motion intolerant. And not a little bit- a LOT motion intolerant. I spend the bulk of my travels with one of those extremely toxic patches behind my...
Paro bhutan, satsam chorten, Paro, Bhutan
I visited Bhutan in the Spring of 2010, and had the opportunity to climb the mountain trail to Tiger's Nest. Tiger's Nest is a Buddhist sacred site and temple complex, located on a cliff 900 meters above the Paro Valley. To get to this popular...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local