Collected by Peter Ulrich
Peter Ulrich′s Wishlist
An der Alster 72, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
After a stressful business day in Hamburg there is no better place to be for beer, some food or just enjoy the sun. Even on your own there is a spot to lean back and enjoy a cold beer (thats where the picture was taken). People are all easy and...
Burchardstraße 8, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Hamburg has some of the world’s most diverse selection of architectural eye candy for the building enthusiast. Amsterdam-like canal buildings, glassy jaw dropping condos and brick expressionism such as the Sprinkenhof building shown here are just...
St. Pauli 1, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Go under the water in Hamburg and take a walk to the other side of the harbor. Created in 1911, the tunnel was made for vehicles and pedestrians. Take one of the four giant elevator lifts that were originally made for cars down to the tunnel, or...
Who: Koral, Turkish ex-pat in Hamburg, engineer by trade, food enthusiast, travel enthusiast, generally enthusiastic. Olaf, Hamburger, photographer and amateur hunter and chef. What: a mobile, pop-up, dinner club. Dinners have theme: Christmas...
Am Sandtorkai 36, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Stretching for 1.5 kilometers within the HafenCity quarter, the Speicherstadt is the world’s largest integrated complex of warehouses. The district comprises a series of warehouses built on oak piles rising from canals dug deep enough to allow...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises