Collected by Peter Ulrich
Peter Ulrich′s Wishlist
An der Alster 72, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
After a stressful business day in Hamburg there is no better place to be for beer, some food or just enjoy the sun. Even on your own there is a spot to lean back and enjoy a cold beer (thats where the picture was taken). People are all easy and...
Burchardstraße 8, 20095 Hamburg, Germany
Hamburg has some of the world’s most diverse selection of architectural eye candy for the building enthusiast. Amsterdam-like canal buildings, glassy jaw dropping condos and brick expressionism such as the Sprinkenhof building shown here are just...
St. Pauli 1, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Go under the water in Hamburg and take a walk to the other side of the harbor. Created in 1911, the tunnel was made for vehicles and pedestrians. Take one of the four giant elevator lifts that were originally made for cars down to the tunnel, or...
Who: Koral, Turkish ex-pat in Hamburg, engineer by trade, food enthusiast, travel enthusiast, generally enthusiastic. Olaf, Hamburger, photographer and amateur hunter and chef. What: a mobile, pop-up, dinner club. Dinners have theme: Christmas...
Am Sandtorkai 36, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Stretching for 1.5 kilometers within the HafenCity quarter, the Speicherstadt is the world’s largest integrated complex of warehouses. The district comprises a series of warehouses built on oak piles rising from canals dug deep enough to allow...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now