Collected by Peter Kartz
Peter Kartz′s Wishlist
Montevideo 117, M5500 Mendoza, Argentina
Where do the locals go to enjoy delicacies from the sea? La Tasca restaurant has a menu of Spanish seafood tapas and Mediterranean. Try the seafood paella, fried calamari, clams and "Langostinos de La Tasca," shrimp wrapped in pancetta in a...
Bartolomé Mitre 1386, 11000 Montevideo, Uruguay
A lovely spot to stumble upon on the edge of the old part of Montevideo. The Bouza Tempranillo wine from Uruguay was surprisingly impressive and the food is divine. Homemade pastas, grilled meat, fish and fresh salads. Well worth a visit. Try and...
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun