Collected by Pete
Calle San Miguel, 13, 42330 San Esteban de Gormaz, Soria, Spain
In this charming Spanish village, climb the steep hill to see Iglesia de San Miguel, a beautiful 11th century church built in the Roman portico style. Before you go, be sure to take a spin around the village's old town and snap shots of the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter