Collected by Rebecca Ureña
Barranco District, Peru
If you take a walk along Pedro de Osma Avenue, in the neighborhood called Barranco, you’ll find great examples of most the colorful, stylish and original street art in Lima these days. Peruvian street art is an expression of the hopes and fears...
Av Mariscal La Mar 456, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Seafood is a huge part of Peruvian culture. The Pacific Ocean provides a great variety of fresh ingredients, and the creativity of the local chefs transforms them into amazing dishes. You'll find "rice and seafood" (tasty, spicy orange rice with...
Choqechaka 384, Cusco 08000, Peru
If you are in Cusco, you can't miss the regional food. Head to the traditional "Quinta Eulalia," located inside a 19th-century house at the entrance of the San Blas neighborhood. The chefs here take full advantage of the local biodiversity, and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019