Collected by Rebecca Ureña
Jirón Lampa, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Centuries-old catacombs decorated with human bones pepper the crypts at this Franciscan monastery dating to 1774. Decked out in impressive Spanish Baroque architecture, the canary-yellow church and monastery also house a remarkable library with...
Av Mariscal La Mar 456, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Seafood is a huge part of Peruvian culture. The Pacific Ocean provides a great variety of fresh ingredients, and the creativity of the local chefs transforms them into amazing dishes. You'll find "rice and seafood" (tasty, spicy orange rice with...
Choqechaka 384, Cusco 08000, Peru
If you are in Cusco, you can't miss the regional food. Head to the traditional "Quinta Eulalia," located inside a 19th-century house at the entrance of the San Blas neighborhood. The chefs here take full advantage of the local biodiversity, and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter