Collected by Rebecca Ureña
Jirón Lampa, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Centuries-old catacombs decorated with human bones pepper the crypts at this Franciscan monastery dating to 1774. Decked out in impressive Spanish Baroque architecture, the canary-yellow church and monastery also house a remarkable library with...
Av Mariscal La Mar 456, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Seafood is a huge part of Peruvian culture. The Pacific Ocean provides a great variety of fresh ingredients, and the creativity of the local chefs transforms them into amazing dishes. You'll find "rice and seafood" (tasty, spicy orange rice with...
Choqechaka 384, Cusco 08000, Peru
If you are in Cusco, you can't miss the regional food. Head to the traditional "Quinta Eulalia," located inside a 19th-century house at the entrance of the San Blas neighborhood. The chefs here take full advantage of the local biodiversity, and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local