Collected by Kara McCartney
374, Procuradores, Cusco, Peru
Pizza is popular around the world, and it is by no means indigenous to the Andes. However, the pizza in Cusco is a must-eat for both locals and visitors. Many Peruvian pizza-mongers substitute Andean salty cheese for the traditional mozzarella,...
Calle 26A, Bellavista 07011, Peru
For those of us used to seeing chicken cut into parts, wrapped in plastic, and cooling in supermarket refrigerators, a trip to a local Peruvian market is fascinating and a bit daunting. At the biggest market, San Pedro, just up the...
Calle Carmen Alto 116, Cusco 08000, Peru
Just off the main plaza in San Blas, Eusebio & Manolo serves great coffee, which you can and should get to go if the tiny coffee shop's tables are already taken. Order an empanada to go with it—they are generously stuffed and the selection...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys