Perù and Brazil
Collected by Alessandra Sabatini
Humaitá, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Open only on Saturdays, this large market has stalls selling lots of fresh fruits and fish for good prices. Everyone who lives in Rio is addicted to açai, the Amazonian berry that’s loaded with antioxidants. The berry doesn’t come from this region...
Praia do Arpoador, Avenida Francisco Bhering, s/n - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22080-050, Brazil
There may be no better place in Rio to watch the sunset than Arpoador Rock. Wedged in between Ipanema and Copacabana, is it a gathering point for Cariocas and tourists alike to toast the day with a fresh caipirinha. Watch the sun fade behind...
R. Farme de Amoedo, 34 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22420-020, Brazil
My traveling companions and I had a dinner reservation elsewhere in Ipanema, but when a storm hit that evening with strong winds and pelting rain, we took cover in the first restaurant we stumbled in to (soaking wet)—just a block from Ipanema...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now