Collected by Richard Bennett
Parque Intihuatana, Miraflores 15074, Peru
There's no better way to explore a new city on a beautiful day than getting out and about on a calorie-burning bike tour. Bike Tours of Lima offers several options, from localized three-hour Miraflores/Barranco/San Isidro rides to longer,...
Cdra 8, Calle General Borgoño, Lima 15074, Peru
A chic restaurant right next to the archaeological site of Huaca Pucllana. You can see the base of the pyramids, which was built in the 15th Century by one of Peru's ancient civilizations. Not only do you get to sit right by the site, the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December