Collected by Peggy Lee
Arriving at the gate at 6:30am, I was extremley excited to see and explore this amazing place. I have been planning this trip for over ten years and the moment was finally here! After entering, the entire mountain range and ruins were covered in a...
Manú Province, Peru
An easy 25-minute flight from Cuzco and you can be in the river town of Puerto Maldonado, the start of a truly unforgettable experience in the Peruvian Amazon. A stay at the amazing Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica ecolodge was my first jungle...
In the desert of the Ica region, near the Pacific Ocean and about 280 miles south of Lima, await intriguing ancient geoglyphs. The shapes preserve the form of animals, plants, or geometric patterns and are etched into a 290-square-mile area. The...
Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Ever since its founding by the Spanish in 1535, and during the Viceroyalty of Peru, Lima has been a political and cultural center of the New World. The proof is in the historic center, where centuries-old churches, convents, and magnificent homes...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now