Collected by Peggy Lee
Arriving at the gate at 6:30am, I was extremley excited to see and explore this amazing place. I have been planning this trip for over ten years and the moment was finally here! After entering, the entire mountain range and ruins were covered in a...
Manú Province, Peru
An easy 25-minute flight from Cuzco and you can be in the river town of Puerto Maldonado, the start of a truly unforgettable experience in the Peruvian Amazon. A stay at the amazing Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica ecolodge was my first jungle...
In the desert of the Ica region, near the Pacific Ocean and about 280 miles south of Lima, await intriguing ancient geoglyphs. The shapes preserve the form of animals, plants, or geometric patterns and are etched into a 290-square-mile area. The...
Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Ever since its founding by the Spanish in 1535, and during the Viceroyalty of Peru, Lima has been a political and cultural center of the New World. The proof is in the historic center, where centuries-old churches, convents, and magnificent homes...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022