Collected by Noellyn Pineda
Arriving at the gate at 6:30am, I was extremley excited to see and explore this amazing place. I have been planning this trip for over ten years and the moment was finally here! After entering, the entire mountain range and ruins were covered in a...
Jirón Lampa, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Centuries-old catacombs decorated with human bones pepper the crypts at this Franciscan monastery dating to 1774. Decked out in impressive Spanish Baroque architecture, the canary-yellow church and monastery also house a remarkable library with...
Playa Waikiki, Miraflores 15074, Peru
The beaches of Lima are known for their beautiful views, their peaceful atmosphere, and their high-quality surfing. Waikiki Beach, along the coastline of Miraflores, is one of the most popular seaside destinations in the city. Come here for the...
Calle Roca Fuerte 245, Urubamba, Peru
Let the Urubamba River set your course during a thrilling rafting adventure along the Ollantaytambo rapids, available through the Belmond. The river helped form what is now the Sacred Valley, and along the way you'll not only sense its power, but...
Gocta Falls, with the longest drop at 1772 feet, have been ranked everywhere from the third to the fifteenth highest waterfalls in the world. This hidden gem lies in the Chachapoyas region, between the Andes Mountains and lush Amazon rainforest....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind