Collected by Jnx
If you are into ecotourism and yearning for an almost untouched landscape, Reserve Paisajistica Nor Yauyos-Cochas is the place to go. Even though it is located within the Lima region, it is actually located around 3,000 meters above sea level. The...
Gocta Falls, with the longest drop at 1772 feet, have been ranked everywhere from the third to the fifteenth highest waterfalls in the world. This hidden gem lies in the Chachapoyas region, between the Andes Mountains and lush Amazon rainforest....
Huarochirí Province, Peru
Some say that the sunrise at Marcahuasi is the best in the country. This high plateau, located 4,100 meters above sea level, has long been a popular camping site for locals. The main attractions are mysterious rock formations which resemble...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Travel NewsHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years