Collected by Jnx
If you are into ecotourism and yearning for an almost untouched landscape, Reserve Paisajistica Nor Yauyos-Cochas is the place to go. Even though it is located within the Lima region, it is actually located around 3,000 meters above sea level. The...
Gocta Falls, with the longest drop at 1772 feet, have been ranked everywhere from the third to the fifteenth highest waterfalls in the world. This hidden gem lies in the Chachapoyas region, between the Andes Mountains and lush Amazon rainforest....
Huarochirí Province, Peru
Some say that the sunrise at Marcahuasi is the best in the country. This high plateau, located 4,100 meters above sea level, has long been a popular camping site for locals. The main attractions are mysterious rock formations which resemble...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands