Collected by Tracy Wiedman
485, Jirón Independencia, Trujillo 15333, Peru
Built in the 1940s as lodging for monks, the Libertador Trujillo features rooms with Moorish-style wooden balconies. They were patterned after those used during Spanish rule to prevent women from being seen from the street. Don’t miss a breakfast...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now