Collected by Tracy Wiedman
485, Jirón Independencia, Trujillo 15333, Peru
Built in the 1940s as lodging for monks, the Libertador Trujillo features rooms with Moorish-style wooden balconies. They were patterned after those used during Spanish rule to prevent women from being seen from the street. Don’t miss a breakfast...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now