Collected by Graham Aid
Antigua Panamericana Sur 31.5, Lurín, Peru
The hills and coast around Lima can seem almost lunar--the climate is arid, despite the 'garúa,' the low-lying but rain-less clouds that hang around this part of Perú for about half the year. But the desert is archaeologically rich. Lima itself is...
At the Brujo archaeological complex roughly 40 miles from Trujillo, the remains of a Mochica high priestess, the Governess of Cao, were discovered in 2005. At the Cao Museum, travelers can view La Señora de Cao’s mummified body, featuring spider...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico