Collected by Jasmin Ampaw
Av Mariscal La Mar 1337, Miraflores 15074, Peru
This is one of the most famous cevicherias in Lima. The name is a joke with Pecados Capitales (the Seven Capital Sins) since it sounds like Pescados (fish) Capitales, and the entire menu is named according to the seven sins. Just reading the menu...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter