Collected by Blake Burton
Calle Carmen Alto 227, Cusco 08000, Peru
This store is just a little ways off the main street of the San Blas arts district in Cusco, but definitely worth the diversion. Inside, funky, modern jewelry and handbags are mixed with neatly hung vintage dresses, shirts, and jackets. The walls...
Calle Chiwanpata 278, Cusco 08000, Peru
STAY During our stay in Cusco, Peru, we picked our hotel in the San Blas district of the city. I had read that this is where you could find great galleries, restaurants, and historical sites. They all proved to be true. Our hotel was the Casa...
Cuesta de San Blas, Cusco 08000, Peru
There are many markets in the city of Cusco, but none with a more magnificent backdrop than the open air market at Plaza San Blas. Here you will find both contemporary & traditional art, jewelry, wool, and other small gifts. With the mountains and...
PLAZA MAYOR, CENTRO DE, Cusco 08000, Peru
Plaza De Armas lies in the heart of the old city of Cusco, Peru. The architecture here is a wonderful mixture of Inca and Spanish Colonial. Most buildings have large stone bases, and stucco walls above. Everywhere, there is a reminder of Peru's...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Where to Go in FallEurope’s Most Overlooked Region Is Ready for Its Close-Up
- 3Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 4Cities We LoveTokyo’s Long Lines Lead to Magic (and Life-Changing Ramen)
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World