Collected by Anne Tuma
Jirón Carabaya 100, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
In a rush to make it to the Monastery of San Francisco in historic downtown Lima, I almost missed this place. The bar is located on a corner, behind wood and glass doors. "Hemingway" was my first thought as I passed in a rush—I knew I had to come...
Plazoleta Nazarenas 223, Cusco 08000, Peru
This hotel, Orient-Express' fifth in Peru, completely blew me away. Officially opened last month, the 55-suite property is housed in a former 16th century convent turned chic retreat and features Cusco's first outdoor pool. It is right next to...
Av Grau 835, Cusco, Peru
El Tuco was a great hostel to stay at. The staff was genuinely helpful, pleasant and enjoyable to talk with. The owner is very personable and is able to discuss Peruvian customs, tell you where to catch a bus, what to see, etc. We used the kitchen...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign