Collected by Manning Field
One of my favorite places when I visited Peru in April was the famous Lake Titicaca in Puno. At 12,500 feet above sea level and nestled between Peru and Bolivia, Lake Titicaca is the highest commercially navigable lake in the world. The lake has a...
I had a fabulous afternoon with my one on one cooking class at Sky Kitchen (http://www.yurac.de/), Peru in the heart of the Miraflores District of Lima. I enjoyed my time cooking with Chef Yurac learning a few things new & of course the beautiful...
Portal de Panes 115, Cusco 08000, Peru
I was told to always drink/chew coca leaves to help with altitude and to go easy on the alcohol. The Inka Grill on portal de panes has found the best of both worlds. Coca sour. Pisco infused with coca leaves. I get my pisco and the coca helps with...
Triunfo 393, Cusco 08000, Peru
I just returned from an exploration of Peru. While the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Machu Picchu were very inspiring and captivating, my favorite experience was a local cooking class at A Mi Manera Restaurant in Cusco. We met our local guide, Marcos,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico