Collected by Gloria
Calle Padre Lucero # 1345 Villa Lagunas Loreto, 16551, Peru
I have been in the Peruvian Amazon various times, but this past May was the first time I encountered a sloth in the wild. Visible at plain sight and through binoculars, these furry slow-mo creatures spend their day catching the Amazonian sun,...
Cusco 08000, Peru
It seems like a small town but when you walk throughout this small city from end to end you find yourself taking in so much more than you imagined. The locals, tourists, markets, commerce, daily life... we found ourselves at the top of a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village