Collected by Ashly Luke
Calle PV. # 12 Tibilo Villa, Lagunas 16551, Peru
I have been in the Peruvian Amazon various times, but this past May was the first time I encountered a sloth in the wild. Visible at plain sight and through binoculars, these furry slow-mo creatures spend their day catching the Amazonian sun,...
Plaza de Armas, Arequipa, Peru
Arequipa, Peru, is known as the white city because of the use of cillar, a volcanic mineral, on most of the city's downtown buildings and can be seen just fine at eye level. However, if you decide to climb about five flights of stairs to to the...
Venturing south of Lima, to the lesser-visited Paracas region of Peru, was one of the best decisions a friend and I made during our three-week adventure. The beauty of the Paracas Peninsula, a protected wildlife preservation, was breathtaking in...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign