A must-stop on the traditional handicraft circuit, this massive market—stretching four city blocks in Miraflores!—is home to stall after stall of kitschy bric-a-brac, pre-Columbian–style pottery, alpaca everything and an endless...
Centuries-old catacombs decorated with human bones pepper the crypts at this Franciscan monastery dating to 1774. Decked out in impressive Spanish Baroque architecture, the canary-yellow church and monastery also house a remarkable library with...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Air Travel Delta to Offer Quarantine-Free Travel to Italy
- 3 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Ireland With a Reduced Quarantine
- 4 Air Travel U.S. Government Bans Emotional Support Animals From Flying for Free
- 5 Air Travel JetBlue, Virgin, Lufthansa to Offer COVID Health Pass to Passengers