Collected by Cheryl Sadlowski
Jirón Carabaya, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
A city tour of Lima isn’t complete without visiting the catacombs of the Monastery of San Francisco. The basement of the working monastery reveals the bones of wealthy Limeños who believed they would be the last to rest in their expensive plots....
Calle Ramón Ribeyro 490, Miraflores 15047, Peru
Every Saturday there is an organic Farmer’s Market called Bioferia, near Parque del Reducto in Miraflores. There are dozens of stands selling seasonings and specialty jams, toys and clothes made of pure cotton and artisan cosmetics, among other...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now