Collected by Matthew Keesecker, AFAR Local Expert
Av. Pachacutec S/N, Aguas Calientes, Peru
After a long day of exploring Machu Picchu, there is nothing better than a good meal and some drinks. If you happen upon Pueblo Viejo in downtown Aguas Calientes, this is the place to sit back and rehash your trip to the top of MP. With a warm and...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022