Collected by Kristen Langhoff Grannan
García y García 175, Barranco 15063, Peru
AmorAmar is by far the chicest spot in the neighborhood. Part of the dining room is open-air, and an art gallery and a florist shop are on-site. The menu is half Peruvian classics and half fusion-y dishes. Their pisco sours with...
Plazoleta Nazarenas 223, Cusco 08000, Peru
Orient-Express has turned an 18th-century convent into a hotel, preserving the courtyards and frescoes. Native experts designed bath products that use coca leaves and white sage from Lake Titicaca. From $595. 51/(0) 16-108-300. This appeared in...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Air TravelDelta Just Made Its Economy Seats Bigger
- 3Travel NewsUber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 4Travel NewsAmsterdam’s Tiny Bridge Houses Are Now One-of-a-Kind Hotel Suites
- 5Where to Go in SummerThe Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Summer