People Make Glasgow: Chris Moriarty's Guide to Glasgow
After spending nearly 10 years as a Business Analyst, Chris Moriarty ditched the suit and tie for sassy hops and seductive malt and started working as the Brand Ambassador/Beer Whisperer for Drygate Brewing Co., based in the historic East End of Glasgow. “Glasgow has become a trend-setter for culture with food, drink, music, and the arts clamoring for attention seemingly everywhere you turn,” says Moriarty. He shares his favorite places to relax in Glasgow here.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale