Peniche and Óbidos: Fishing, Surf, Tradition, and Castles
These two villages sit close. One is on the coast and the other in the countryside. Peniche is famous in the surf circuit (the Rip Curl Pro takes place here) and has great fresh fish. Óbidos is more known for its sweet liqueur of ginja berries, aguardiente, sugar, water, and cinnamon—which you can drink out of a chocolate cup.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You