penang with Ajbird
Collected by Neenoo Auntie
10, Lebuh Farquhar, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Take a break from exploring historic Georgetown and step into the sumptuous colonial-style E&O Hotel for traditional British high tea. A nod to Penang's long colonial history, the tea includes dainty sandwiches and an array of desserts, and of...
Lebuh Queen, George Town, 10450 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
It's had quite a few different names over the years, but it's the same place. Please select from any of the following: Sri Muthu Mariamman Temple, Sri Arulmigu Mahamariamman Temple or Sri Mariamman Temple. No matter how you refer to it, you will...
77, Jalan Muntri, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Penang Hill, Penang, Malaysia
You'll find it in the guide book, but there's probably no better view of Penang than from the top of Penang Hill. Check the schedule beforehand (we wish we had) to catch the first train in time for sunrise. (There's a pretty easy bus that takes...
38, Lebuh Armenian, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
by Joe Rosli Sidek This café has a strange name, but it’s a beautiful little space. It’s run by a Swiss man, Urs Capol, and his wife, Teresa. Upstairs, Teresa has this amazing little museum with Indian and Baba-Nyonya collectibles. (Baba-Nyonya is...
- 1 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States