Eat your way through Penang’s canon of street food in one go at this hawker food court, which sets up every afternoon in George Town. Pull up a plastic stool and join the locals for Malaysian favorites like char kway teow (stir-fried rice...
The Eastern & Oriental Hotel is one of George Town's most historic properties, founded in 1885 by the Sarkies brothers, who also established the Strand in Rangoon and the Raffles in Singapore. A meal at Sarkies, in the hotel's original...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys