Eat your way through Penang’s canon of street food in one go at this hawker food court, which sets up every afternoon in George Town. Pull up a plastic stool and join the locals for Malaysian favorites like char kway teow (stir-fried rice...
The Eastern & Oriental Hotel is one of George Town's most historic properties, founded in 1885 by the Sarkies brothers, who also established the Strand in Rangoon and the Raffles in Singapore. A meal at Sarkies, in the hotel's original...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico