Collected by Sesilia Moeis
Penang trip 8-10 March 2014 with BFFs
Penang Island, Penang, Malaysia
Penang Island is incredible. When your not stuffing your face full of Penang cuisine make time for a visit to the island's national park. Several miles worth of trails that zig-zag through the jungle and beach make this place perfect for a day...
93, Lebuh Chulia, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
by Joe Rosli Sidek There are Indian coffee shops everywhere in George Town. Kapitan’s is newer, and they have the nicest roti. 93 Lebuh Chulia 60/4-264-1191. This story appeared in the September/October 2010 issue. See all of Joe Rosli Sidek’s...
Ground Floor, 14, Leith Street, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
by Joe Rosli Sidek Built by a wealthy Mandarin, this is an opulent Chinese house but with a Gaudí thing going on—it’s got a Scottish wrought iron balustrade and art nouveau stained-glass windows. You can take tours or stay in the small...
89, Lebuh Armenian, George Town, 10300 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Every street in George Town has a story, and Lebuh Armenian is no different. Once occupied by Armenian merchants, it is now a testament to George Town's startling diversity and enduring beauty. Encompassing landmark temples, artists' galleries and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local