Collected by Arlenne Poloni
18, Cannon Square, George Town, 10450 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Wandering through the streets of old George Town, the main city on the island of Penang, Malaysia, offers the opportunity to discover many UNESCO World Heritage sites, learn about Chinese heritage, and take in a good amount of Malay culture.
Lebuh Kimberley, George Town, 10450 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Penang is said to have some of the best Southeast Asian food. Locals directed us to this popular food cart on Lebuh Kimberley in old George Town for the best and most tender chicken feet on the island. The recipe was apparently passed down through...
29, Church St, Georgetown, 10200 George Town, Penang, Malaysia
The Peranakans, also known as the Babas and Nyonyas, was a prominent community of acculturated Chinese who settled down in the area around Penang, Malacca and Singapore. A beautiful collection of Peranakan items is on display in this unique...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet