Collected by RC
29, Church St, Georgetown, 10200 George Town, Penang, Malaysia
In Penang the mansion houses are very much worth a visit. Pinang Peranakan Mansion is a lot of fun, you will find the Malaysian Chinese or Baba Nyonya culture reflected in the way the house is decorated. Also fun to see is the mixage of vintage...
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Georgetown, on the Malaysian island of Penang is a UNESCO World Heritage location. I recently returned there for a week's photography and thoroughly enjoyed it, Malaysia is a real melting pot of ethnic backgrounds, Malays, Chinese and Indians. One...
380, Jalan Penang, 10000 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
When I went to Penang, Malaysia, we stopped at a roadside stand for some coffee. The coffee beans in Malaysia are fried in sugar and butter, not roasted. To add to the deliciousness, milk and sugar are bypassed in favor of sweetened condensed...
One of the water activities in the islands off Phuket is to feed the tropical fish. Those fish are "spoiled" by all the visitors who feed them bread. When you soak a piece of bread in the water, they come to you within a couple of seconds, and I'm...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna