Collected by peju alawusa
peju alawusa′s Wishlist
Nerdc Rd, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Nigeria
For a powerful, deep and groovy experience of modern Afro-beat music, visit the New Afrika Shrine, home of the late, legendary Fela Kuti's original African sound. These days you can catch his son, Femi, playing 3 nights a week if he's not on tour....
76 Long St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
On a street that looks a lot like one in the French Quarter of New Orleans sits one of the best markets on the planet. The Pan African Market is three stories of small shops filled with collectibles from all over Africa. My favorite section was on...
6130 & 6132, Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre, Breakwater Blvd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
While South Africa isn’t known for its sushi, you can easily satisfy your craving in Cape Town at Willoughby & Co. The menu at this waterfront restaurant is encyclopedic—there’s everything from Boston clam chowder and...
90 De Korte St, Johannesburg, 2017, South Africa
If you're lucky enough to live in a place as magical as South Africa, you get some amazing sunrises & sunsets most mornings & evenings. What's great about living in Johannesburg is that you get to experience the magic while overlooking an amazing...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security