Collected by peju alawusa
peju alawusa′s Wishlist
Nerdc Rd, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Nigeria
For a powerful, deep and groovy experience of modern Afro-beat music, visit the New Afrika Shrine, home of the late, legendary Fela Kuti's original African sound. These days you can catch his son, Femi, playing 3 nights a week if he's not on tour....
76 Long St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
On a street that looks a lot like one in the French Quarter of New Orleans sits one of the best markets on the planet. The Pan African Market is three stories of small shops filled with collectibles from all over Africa. My favorite section was on...
6130 & 6132, Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre, Breakwater Blvd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
For the best sushi in town, try Willoughby & Co on the V&A waterfront. Here they serve the freshest sushi and at a great value. The one drawback it is inside the mall part of the V&A but don't let that fool you. Locals line up for this daily.
90 De Korte St, Johannesburg, 2017, South Africa
If you're lucky enough to live in a place as magical as South Africa, you get some amazing sunrises & sunsets most mornings & evenings. What's great about living in Johannesburg is that you get to experience the magic while overlooking an amazing...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local