PEI - A little Anne of Green Gables & Autumn color
Collected by Greta Alms
At first glance Prince Edward island might not look like that oaw, you've been there? place. Yet, let it work its magic on your soul and you will understand why every season people are flocking to this island. Here I was drawn to the image of hay...
3622 Brackley Point Rd #15, Brackley Beach, PE C1E 2P2, Canada
When we visited Prince Edward Island in October of 2012, it was misty, drizzly, and overcast. Just the way I like it. The sweeping vistas of the island were best seen by car. We stayed at the Elmwood Heritage Inn, and the owners had recommended we...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun