Collected by Anjali Virmani
I love to eat and NYC is the best place to be hungry.
27 W 24th St, New York, NY 10010, USA
Junoon takes Indian fine dining and elevates it to where it should be. Every flavor is an experience with new and unique creations that manage to maintain authenticity. My meal ended perfectly with rice pudding served like I've never had it...
345 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10010, USA
Manzanilla is a beautiful space with a great wine list and super fun cocktails. The food is divine and original, don't leave without experiencing the decadent oxtail brioche, they are delicious, rich and unique.
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World