Collected by Anjali Virmani
I love to eat and NYC is the best place to be hungry.
27 W 24th St, New York, NY 10010, USA
Junoon takes Indian fine dining and elevates it to where it should be. Every flavor is an experience with new and unique creations that manage to maintain authenticity. My meal ended perfectly with rice pudding served like I've never had it...
345 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10010, USA
Manzanilla is a beautiful space with a great wine list and super fun cocktails. The food is divine and original, don't leave without experiencing the decadent oxtail brioche, they are delicious, rich and unique.
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December