Collected by Eddie Campbell
Calle 34, Centro, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
"Hipster" meaning awesome modern takes on classic favorites, served up by attractive tattooed young foodies. Playa del Carmen is lucky to have two locations of this taqueria and cevicheria. Los Aguachiles was a local friend's #1 recommendation and...
Av. Nte. esquina Avenida Constituyentes lote 3 Manzana 53 No.5, Centro, 77710 Solidaridad, Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
You find yourself in Playa del Carmen, the place of night life, clubs, and most importantly, parties. As the locals say, "you come to Playa to party." But that's just the problem; you're not here to party. You're passing through because you've...
Calle 10 Nte. SN Local 7, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
This is a great little joint tucked away off a side street in Playa del Carmen. Owned by a Venezuelan family, they make great food with several vegetarian options. The sandwiches made with plantain bread are outstanding.
Quinta Avenida Esq. Calle 30 Loc. 8 y 9, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Playa's premier Argentinian restaurant. With over 10,000 Argentinians permanently living here, 10 delivers the real deal if you're looking for a delicious, authentic Argentinian steak.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico