Collected by Eddie Campbell
Calle 34, Centro, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
This Playa del Carmen restaurant takes its name from a traditional Mexican dish known as aguachile: chili-marinated shrimp with lime juice, onion, and sometimes other ingredients that lend it a strong, spicy-citrus flavor. With its open-air...
Av. Nte. esquina Avenida Constituyentes lote 3 Manzana 53 No.5, Centro, 77710 Solidaridad, Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
You find yourself in Playa del Carmen, the place of night life, clubs, and most importantly, parties. As the locals say, "you come to Playa to party." But that's just the problem; you're not here to party. You're passing through because you've...
Calle 10 Nte. SN Local 7, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
This is a great little joint tucked away off a side street in Playa del Carmen. Owned by a Venezuelan family, they make great food with several vegetarian options. The sandwiches made with plantain bread are outstanding.
Quinta Avenida Esq. Calle 30 Loc. 8 y 9, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Playa's premier Argentinian restaurant. With over 10,000 Argentinians permanently living here, 10 delivers the real deal if you're looking for a delicious, authentic Argentinian steak.
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet