Collected by rachel ann
52801 California State Route 1, Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
After five hours in the car, I was more than happy to hop out and hike the 1.4 miles out to Pfeiffer Burns State Park and get the prize of a beautiful waterfall. The water's color is an unreal sea blue/green that I have never seen before. The best...
Pfeiffer Big Sur Rd, Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
The drive from LA heading north to Carmel on the PCH through Big Sur is a journey in itself. It doesn't matter your destination, although the quaint town of art, shops and restaurants in Carmel won't disappoint. I've driven through the French...
Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
I love that photography has become so accessible to people. Not all of my photographer peers share my sentiment and just because everyone has a camera phone and apps like Instagram and Hipstamatic doesn't necessarily make one a photographer....
48603 CA-1, Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
I seem to have a thing about old typewriters, perhaps because I actually remember using some of them back in the day. This one is at the Henry Miller Memorial Library (although I put "museum" on the photo). It doesn't look like it still works!
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico