Collected by pawsontour
Concepción de Ataco, El Salvador
Every September 7th, The Ruta de las Flores in El Salvador lights up with homemade lanterns. Business light their walls, and candles flicker inside celaphane-wrapped frames of every color of the rainbow. Food carts sell traditional foods such as...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December