Collected by Paul Kardous
Paul Kardous′s Wishlist
5000 Whitewater Center Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28214, USA
U.S. National Whitewater Center is home to the world’s largest man-made whitewater river, offering activities like whitewater rafting and kayaking, flat water kayaking, mountain biking, rock climbing, zip lines, a canopy tour, team building, and...
500 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Named to differentiate it from its sister museum, Mint Randolph, Mint Uptown is in Charlotte's version of downtown. The Randolph location was the state's first art museum, housed in the original branch of the United States Mint. The name stuck, so...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter