Collected by Patricia Iannelli
Patricia Iannelli′s Wishlist
Borgo S. Jacopo, 14, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
I started my Tuscan vacation with a villa in the heart of the rolling, green hills. I ended it with a stay at the beautiful riverside Hotel Lungarno. Really, no way I could complain! The Lungarno is very close to Ponte Vecchio on a small side...
Costa do Castelo 7, 1100-129 Lisboa, Portugal
Lisbon is filled with great restaurants varies from all kinds of Portuguese, Seafood, Mediterranean, Italian and more. You can find great Michelin stars restaurants, Chef-oriented kitchens and even street food to go. But there are also restaurants...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys