Collected by Murilo Parzianello
Sector San José, Castro, Región de los Lagos, Chile
One of the most enjoyable meals I had was curanto, in Chiloe Island, Chile. It's a local specialty where shellfish, potatoes, sausages, ham, and dumplings are wrapped in nalca leaves and cooked just right in a pit in a ground.
Frutillar, Los Lagos Region, Chile
This little village fuels many a Chilean's vision of the south—Germanic towns nestled among sapphire-hued lakes—and is often synonymous with summer vacation. Frutillar, just north of Puerto Varas, seems to be straight from Bavaria with its...
Puerto Varas, Los Lagos Region, Chile
Lake Llanquahe is situated in the lake district of Chile, overlooked by Volcano Osarno. Puerto Varas is a quaint town an hour drive from Puerto Montt. This region boasts a number of outdoor adventure opportunities, ranging from biking, trekking,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter