Collected by Cris Concepcion
Lagoon de los Tres, Santa Cruz, Argentina
On our third day of our Patagonia trek, a late spring snowstorm had blanketed the valley. We did not have high hopes for seeing Fitz Roy from the Laguna but thought, "well, we're here, might as well go up and see what we could see. Once above...
Viedma Lake, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
See our full list of Where to Go in 2015. When looking for glaciers in Argentine Patagonia, most folks head for Perito Moreno, as it's close to the airport town of El Calafate. El Chalten trekkers, however, can choose from three different glaciers...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico