Collected by Lindsay Hall
Casa Antucura is an idyllic eight-suite wine lodge with majestic views of the Andes Mountains. Located in the heart of the Uco Valley, the farmhouse-inspired boutique hotel is a remote getaway for relaxing and contemplating Mendoza’s beauty....
RN144, Mendoza, Argentina
Golf, tennis, horseback riding, mountains, vineyards and mouthwatering food and wine all in one place sounds like heaven to some. Algodon Wine Estates rolls across 2,000-acres of picturesque foothills in San Rafael, Mendoza. The land is blossoming...
Costaflores s/n, Cobos, M5507 Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina
Cavas Wine Lodge has 12 villas nestled IN their vineyard, each with a romantic rooftop "bedroom under the stars". To wake up and see the sunrise reflecting off the majestic Andes is one of life's great treasures...is it possible/permissable to...
Medrano 2658, M5505 Chacras de Coria, Mendoza, Argentina
Posada Borravino is tucked away along one of Mendoza’s oldest poplar-lined streets in the city’s Chacras de Coria neighborhood. The country inn has eight distinct guestrooms that offer a peaceful respite in a quiet Mendocenean...
Ruta Provincial 94, km 11, M5565, Mendoza, Argentina
At the Vines Resort & Spa, guests can watch the sunset from a lakeside deck or dine at Siete Fuegos restaurant, run by grill master Francis Mallmann. The Vines was the first Mendoza wine company to offer vineyard ownership opportunities, and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign