Collected by Pat
Pat ′s Wishlist
381 01 Český Krumlov, Czechia
Cesky Krumlov is located in southern Czech Republic and has a delightful town bound by an oxbow in the Vltava River. Opposite the town lies Cesky Krumlov Castle, which allows the visitor to experience an "on top of the world" view over the...
Rožmberk nad Vltavou 78, 382 18 Rožmberk nad Vltavou, Czechia
Český Krumlov is a small town in the very southwestern corner of the Czech Republic, about a 3 hour bus ride south of Prague. It has become well known because it is exactly what people imagine a historic town in central Europe should look like:...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys