Past: New Zealand
Collected by Jennifer Molaschi
Rotorua, New Zealand
Green Lake, Bay Of Plenty 3073, New Zealand
This is in Waiotapu, Rotorua, New Zealand. This lake really is that green! There are walking trails here to look at all the thermal activity. I was amazed to see the color of the lake when I turned. It is even brighter than this photograph! I...
Skyline, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
The most iconic building in New Zealand is Auckland’s Sky Tower. More than 1,000 feet tall, it’s the highest in the Southern Hemisphere. After a 40-second ride to the top, you're treated with glass floors, a revolving restaurant, and views that...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun