Collected by Steve Kline
Schrottgasse 2, 94032 Passau, Germany
I sailed into Passau on the Danube river and woke up that morning to see a postcard perfect Bavarian city. Passau is a small town on a peninsula, surrounded by three rivers (Danube, Inn, Ilz), and completely walkable. I had just one day to spend...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter