Collected by Gary Miller
146 S Lake Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101, USA
See the cafeteria tray? Lemonade Restaurant is basically a farmer's market, without the difficult parking, haggling, preparing, and cooking. Here, you can just go straight to the sampling, enjoy the friendly chefs, and, of course, delicious...
336 S Lake Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101, USA
Trattoria Neapolis is one of the most beautiful restaurants in Pasadena, with high ceilings over the bar, deep booths with mirrors and tile-work adorning the walls, a decorative wrought-iron railing along the balcony overlooking the bar, and a...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun