Huaca Pucllana, a restored centuries-old adobe ceremonial temple, has remarkably and defiantly sat right in the heart of Miraflores since 400 C.E. The temple complex includes a Wari (or Huari) cemetery, where four preserved mummies were discovered...
- 1 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 2 Travel Rewards + Air Miles United Is Switching up Its Frequent Flier Awards Program
- 3 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 4 Travel News How to Visit the National Parks for Free in 2019
- 5 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes