PAROS ISLAND, CYCLADES, GREECE
Collected by Maria Athanasopoulou
Naousa 844 01, Greece
According to a great majority, Naousa is the most beautiful and picturesque corner of Paros. Naousa is built amphitheatrically around its harbor and has pure Cycladic identity as there are turquoise blue and white houses of clean-cut architectural...
Paros 844 00, Greece
Archaeological Museum of Paros Although it’s not big in size, it is rich in exhibits so make sure you visit it once in the island. Walking its halls you’ll learn quite a lot about the ancient history of the island of Paros. The most impressive...
Ampelas 844 01, Greece
It is a small but gorgeous fish village of Paros island. Just a few kilometers away from Naousa, will win you over with its folk beauty! Ambelas is quiet and picturesque, a place you can relax and come close to nature. It offers beautiful beaches,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys