Parks, Gardens, Flora & Fauna
The parks and gardens of Puerto Rico—and the lush El Yunque National Forest—offer many serenades for the senses. This island has it all, from exotic birds and reptiles, to jungle explorations and cave dwelling animals. Too adventurous for you? Not to worry, there are plenty of architectural beauties in the parks and town centers dotted all over the island. Enjoy a good book and a coffee, taking in the sounds of the daily life in Puerto Rico.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Holiday Destinations Where Your Dollar Will Go Far
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip