Collected by Jess Blumensheid
1 Museum Rd, New Windsor, NY 12553, USA
If fall colors and art are your thing, a visit to the Storm King Art Center in Upstate New York must be on your travel checklist. Acres upon acres of colourful foliage and imposing metal sculptures, make this a worthwhile day trip to escape the...
200 Centennial Dr, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
I had heard that the botanical garden at UC Berkeley in Berkeley, California, was worth visiting, but I didn't expect it to be so beautiful. Set among the hills that rise above the city, the botanical garden seems to go on and on, one beautiful...
1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
Just 12 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge is Muir Woods National Monument, a 554-acre park; old-growth coast redwoods, the tallest trees in the world, cover 295 of those acres. Peaceful and lush, the forest is ideal for simply communing with...
21, 200 W Madison St, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
If you're driving to Chicago, make sure you drive along Lake Shore Drive. It's beautiful in any day of the year. You'll see people biking or running with their dogs in the summer time. And during winter, you'll most likely see the entire lake...
201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
Upon wondering around in Millennium Park in Chicago, admiring collection of art and architecture, I couldn't help by notice the landscape design in Lurie Garden. The five-acre garden represents Chicago's urban green living where plants rise taller...
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2History + CulturePortugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5Exceptional Travel ExperiencesThe True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is