Park City's Best Nightlife
Unknowing visitors still have the impression that “you can’t get a drink in Utah” (because of the predominance of the Mormon Church, which does not allow alcohol consumption). Believe us, the only thing “dry” about Park City is the climate and the powder snow. With two dozen bars and nearly 100 restaurants that serve spirits, your only issue will be choosing a watering hole.
- 1Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 2Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 3Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 4Travel TipsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You
- 5ScottsdaleArticleGet to Know Scottsdale Through its LocalsSponsored by Experience Scottsdale